TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. GENERAL TERMS
3. The Company reserves the right to limit certain features or scopes to your use and access of one part or the entire Website or the Service without prior notice.
1. You may not take any actions under any circumstances that will or can infringe on the Website or the Company or any other Customers or the Customer’s information, including but not limited to the following:
(i) Use any parts of the Website in any form for any commercial purposes or personal gains without the prior written consent of the Company or the Website;
(ii) Use the Site to obtain personal information from the “users” (meaning “members” and “visitors”) under the age of 18 or from anyone if such information is collected in an illegal or non-transparent way; to obtain passwords or personal identity information from the users for commercial or illegal purposes;
(iii) Use any programs, tools, or other means to interfere with the system or change the data structure of the Website;
(iv) Participate in, distribute, spread out, or promote any activities that can interfere, destroy or infiltrate the data system of the Website or the Company; interrupt the activities or operation of the Website in any way.
2. You may not upload, post, email, or send any materials that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment, or telecommunications services linked to the Website, including any software viruses or computer codes, files or programs.
4. You may not remove, alter, deactivate, reduce or interfere with any content protections within the Website; use any type of robot, spider, scraper, or other automated devices, program, algorithm or method, or any similar manual process to access, collect, copy or monitor any parts or contents of the Website, or in any ways copy or circumvent the structure or presentation or any contents of the Website, to obtain or in an attempt to obtain any documents, records or information from the Website.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND THIRD-PARTY APPS
1. If the Site contains links to third-party websites and resources (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”), such links are provided for your convenience and we do not authenticate the contents on the linked sites. We are not responsible for and do not declare the accuracy, performance, or quality of any content, software, services, or applications on the Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the availability, contents, or operation of Linked Sites.
V. USE OF THE SERVICE
1. At the time of registration to use the Service, you represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, you may not use the Website, under any circumstances or for any reason. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to provide the Services to any person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time.
2. To register to use the Service on the Website, you are required to provide certain personal information including but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, email, date of birth, and gender. In all cases, you are solely responsible for the legality, accuracy, and truthfulness of the information you provide to the Company, and the Company has no obligation to verify such information.
4. The Company is continuously testing new features, functions, services, user interfaces, and products that the Company is considering incorporating or offering through the Company Website. The Company reserves the right to include or exclude you from these tests without notice.
VI. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the rights to the information and content published and used on this Website, are owned by the Company and its licensees. The entire content and form of the Website are protected by Vietnamese intellectual property law and international intellectual property law.
(a) Use, copy, republish, modify, save in a retrieval system, or otherwise use part or all of this Website for public or commercial purposes;
(b) Distribute, translate, modify or tamper with any part of this Website;
(c) Create derivative works of or from any part of this Website;
(e) Allow or assist others to perform the acts specified in (a) to (d)
VII. LIABILITY LIMITATION
1. The Company does not warrant that the Website will operate without errors or that the Website, its servers, or contents are free of computer viruses or similar contaminating or destructive features. If your use of the Website or content results in a need to a special service or replacement of equipment or data, the Company will not be responsible for such costs.
2. The material displayed on our Website is provided without any warranties, conditions, or guarantees as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, the Company and third parties associated with the Company hereby expressly exclude:
a) all other conditions, warranties, and terms as may be required by law, common law, or equity;
b) any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages caused by any users in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or as a result of using our Website, or any Linked Sites.
3. It is your responsibility to protect your login information on the Website. We are not responsible in the events that you disclose your login information to a third party, get hacked, or otherwise due to your carelessness or willfulness.
5. You agree to be solely responsible for all problems, liabilities, and damages arising from your use of the Website, including but not limited to registering to the Services on the Website, and the use of the Services, unless there is specific evidence showing that such problems, liabilities, or damages arising from our willful fault or negligence. We are not responsible for any problems, liabilities, or damages arising from your or any third party’s failure to comply with the provisions of this Terms and Conditions or relevant law terms or any problems, liabilities, or damages arising from causes beyond our reasonable control.
VIII. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT