TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. GENERAL TERMS
II. INSTRUCTION ON THE USE OF WEBSITE
- We will issue you a User Account so that you can get access to the Website Tamsonvn.com within the framework of the Terms and Conditions set forth at your request. In order to access and use some parts of the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information including: full name, address, phone number, email, date of birth, gender, etc. You may choose not to provide such personal information, but this may prevent you from using some of the Services and features of this Website.
- When you use the Service or view content provided by us at the Site, we will automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This information includes:
- Personal information and contact information;
- Details on how you use the Services of the Website, such as search queries.
- Device problem information such as error, system operation, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and referring URL.
- Cookies may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
- You will be required to register an Account with your credentials and update if there are any changes. Each visitor is responsible for his or her own password, Account and activity on the Website. Furthermore, you must notify us when the Account is accessed without authorization. We do not have any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for damages or losses caused by your failure to comply with the regulations.
- During the registration process, you agree to receive promotional emails from the Company. If you do not wish to continue to receive emails, you may opt-out by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
III. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
- We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide benefits and privileges of the card rank that you are currently at. Please refer to the information in the section (Loyalty Policy) to understand the benefits for loyal customers.
- Provide Products and Services that you are looking for.
- Bring advertising information tailored to your needs.
- Answer questions, inquiries, advice on benefits, incentives or contact you in case of necessity.
- Improve Customer Services and improve the Company’s services.
- Enhance and personalize your experience on our online sites;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and advertising campaign
- Administer, analyze and improve the performance of the Website
- Serve our business activities.
- The information collected automatically when you use our Services on the Website, besides its own storage system, this information is also recorded by other data query Services including:
- Access History
- User operation history
IV. DURATION OF INFORMATION STORAGE
The registered member’s personal data will be stored until a cancellation is requested, or the member can log in and perform the cancellation himself or herself. In all other cases, the member’s personal information will be kept confidential on our server.
V. ADDRESS OF THE UNIT COLLECTING & MANAGING INFORMATION
Tam Son International Company Limited
- Phone number: 024 39369757
- Address: 3rd floor, No. 21, Lane 2, Le Van Huu, Pham Dinh Ho ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi
VI. INFORMATION SHARING POLICY
- The Company processes all customer data in accordance with the laws of Vietnam on personal data. We will never sell, share or use any personal information you provide us for any purposes other than communicating with you about products, taking care of you – our customers, or sending invitations to our events.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases when it is absolutely necessary:
- Comply with requests from legal authorities;
- Protect the legitimate interests of you, the Company and its employees with the law;
- Take urgent measures to protect your personal safety or the public.
- We may also share your information with service providers to help operate and maintain the business of this Website. We only provide personal information to business partners in order for the partners to perform their Services. We also require such parties to protect such personal information and not to use it for any other purposes.
- Except for the cases of personal information use as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information.
VII. COMMITMENT TO INFORMATION SECURITY
- Your personal information on the Website is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the Website’s personal information protection policy. The collection and use of your information is only executed with your consent, unless otherwise provided by law.
- We promise not to sell, rent or lease your email to/from a third party. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please unsubscribe from the email newsletter, or contact us directly.
- We will use a variety of information security technologies to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use or disclosure. Your personal data is stored in secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of individuals who have special access rights to our systems and are required to maintain confidentiality of the information. In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of your personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying you.
- We suggest that when logging in, you must provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, phone, email, etc. and are responsible for the above information. All information declared must be accurate and legal. We are not responsible for the law of the declared information and we will not deal with any complaints relevant to your rights if the original personal information you provided when contacting us was incorrect.
VIII. CHANGES OF POLICY